Day 1: Rishikesh
On arrival at the Rishikesh railway station or the jolly grant airport, you will be transferred to Rishikesh where you will be checking into the hotel. After all the checking in formalities, you have time to freshen up and take some rest. In the evening, you will go around the town visiting temples, Laxman Jhula, and Ashrams and later will witness the Holy Ganga river Aarti. After this, you will be returning to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2: Rishikesh–Joshimath (255km7-8hours’drive)
Post breakfast, get on the road for a drive to Joshimath. On the way, halt at Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnprayag (the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar). As you reach Joshimath, check-in at the Hotel. Blessed with lush green beauty and an exceptional view of landscapes, snow- capped mountains rivers and streams, Joshimath is a beautiful little town. If time and energy permits, soak yourself into the surroundings. Stay overnight.
Day 3: Joshimath – Auli (8km, 30 minutes’ drive)
On the 3rd day after breakfast, start your drive to Auli 8km. Lying between the altitude range of 2500 m to2050 m, Auli is one of the premier Skiing Resorts in India. If you do not wish to travel by road, the other option is to take the 3.9 km cable car ride. The longest cable car ride in Asia, it takes you to a scenic Ski resort. On the way, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. On arriving, complete the check-in. Later on, you can enjoy Skiing on the slopes of Auli with the assistance of the local instructors. The day is going to be an exciting one. Overnight stay at Auli.
Day 4: Auli Tour
You can partake in Skiing at Auli trip, on a full board basis. Skiing equipment will be made available to you. If you are a beginner, you are going to get full assistance. The ski slopes offer a panoramic view of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m. A 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift connect the upper and lower snow slopes of Auli. You can visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund, a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by the government to produce artificial snow. Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 5: Drive Auli – Rishikesh (254 km, 7-8 hours’ drive)
On the 7th day after breakfast, start your drive to Rishikesh from Auli, Get transferred to the jolly grant airport/bus/railway station for your onward journey.
• Evening Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh
• Visit to Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’sAshram, Visit Ram Jhula & Laxman
Jhula In Rishikesh
• Enjoy Skiing in Auli
• Enjoy the magnificent views of Nanda Devi peak and Artificial Lake, Auli
PACKAGE COST: INR.14,700/- per person
Tour Departure: Rishikesh
Tour Return: Rishikesh
Destinations Covered: Rishikesh, Joshimath, Auli
Departure Dates: December 2019, January 2020, February 2020
- Accommodation with dinner & breakfast as per package.
- Airport/hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary.
- Air–Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax)/Innova (04 to 06 pax)/ Tempo Traveller (06 to 10 pax).
• 5% GST extra on the Package Cost
• Any meal unless specified above.
• Skiing charges
• Any Air Fare/Train/Ropeway Tickets.
• Any Guide Services.
• Room Heater charges as per the hotel
• All entrances fees to monuments.
• Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry bills etc.
• Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
• Services not specified above.
• NOTE : Above Special Rates are not applicable for Christmas & New Year Period.
• Booking will be confirmed only when we receive the booking amount.
• Tentative Check-in 12:00 Noon and Check-out 12:00 Noon.
• GST extra.