BADRINATH – HELICOPTER PACKAGE SAME DAY
This Badrinath yatra by helicopter designed particularly for spiritual and adventure-loving travelers in you. It is a place sacred to Vishnu, particularly in Vishnu’s dual form of Nara-Narayana. Enjoy your same-day trip to Badrinath Dham Yatra, one of the oldest and well-known pilgrimage sites in India. From competitive pricing and top-grade services, we bring you to this Badrinath tour package which includes comfortable helicopter ride, Exclusive VIP Darshan, charming Himalayan culture. All-around by thrilling sites and soothing serenity, the yatra offers a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of life and takes you into the land of Lord Badri. It is not just for the ease in a conveyance that helicopter services are recommended. Sure helicopter journey considerably reduces the travel time and makes the trip convenient for pilgrims. But the trip in itself is going to mesmerize your senses.
Experience the ethereal beauty of nature with this amazing divine packed tour!
Yatra Day Schedule:
BADRINATH DARSHAN: Upon your arrival at Sahastradhara helipad, you will be flying for Badrinath Temple. Feel the coolbreeze and soothing chants of the priest as you embark into the Badrinath temple for VIP Darshan. With thisspecially designed helicopter tour, enjoy the much-needed family-time in the divine lap of nature. After Darshan, leave for Sahastradhara helipad. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest andover five confluences like Vishnu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag, and Dev Prayag.We will come back and drop to the helipad.
PACKAGE COST: INR.60,000/- per person including GST
Tour Departure: Dehradun
Tour Return: Dehradun
Max Age: 80 years
Departure Dates: 9 may, 23 may, 30 may 2020
• Auspicious VIP Darshan at Badrinath Temple
• Name of the Passenger
• Date of Birth / Age / Gender
• Gotra (for Poojan) Contact Address
• Body Weight of Each And Every Individual
• Pan Card (Mandatory as per Govt. Norms)
• Photo Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card / Aadhar Card). Mandatory as Per Govt. Norms
• Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with a maximum 5 kg weight in the helicopter.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered a full ticket.
• There is no provision of a concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
• The full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the journey.
• In case the Char Dham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey
will be conducted on the next available date or the utilized part of the journey (Rs.20,000/- Dham for
each customer) will be refunded.
• In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer’s side, the booking will be treated as canceled
and a fresh booking is required which is subject to availability of seats.
• Cancellation can be done at least 15 days before the date of the journey. If the booking is canceled before
20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
• If the booking is canceled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
• All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be at their expense.
• Any meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are nonrefundable.
• The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary.
• The company has the right to change the itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any
unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
• The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or traveling due to any
• The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or
• Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage using helicopter travel bag.
• All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas.
• Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
• Fitness: All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and another light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
• In these locations, the temperature will fall to 10 degrees Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims are advised to carry woolen clothes.
• Photography: Still Cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
• Communication: Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the places